Houston Engineering, Inc.
1401 21st Ave. N Fargo, ND 58102
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$50,000 - $69,999
Minot, ND and Fargo, ND
Civil Engineer - Water Resources (experienced)
Location: Minot, ND or Fargo,ND
Apply at http://www.houstoneng.com/careers
OUR CULTURE. YOUR CAREER.
Houston Engineering Inc.(HEI), is a full service civil engineering, surveying, environmental and technology solutions consulting firm with multiple locations throughout North Dakota and Minnesota. Having been in business since 1968, we have provided outstanding client service and effectively managed our business strategy resulting in sustained growth. Our commitment continues to be meeting our client needs and providing a casual and productive atmosphere for our employees.
As a progressive firm, we are seeking team members who have a passion for growth and innovation. At HEI, we empower team members to foster professional development and maximize your potential. The challenge and opportunity you seek can be found at Houston Engineering!
We are currently seeking an experienced Water Resources Engineer to join our team in Minot, ND
• Prepare hydraulic and hydrology models
• Complete engineering analysis and calculations
• Prepare engineering services, scope of work and associated budgets
• Perform project management duties
• Prepare studies, reports, design documents, and design plans and specifications for civil and water resources projects
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the civil and water resources engineering areas (8+ years preferred).
• ND Professional Engineer license or the ability to obtain the license within 6 months.
• Excellent leadership and project management skills.
• Valid driver’s license with availability for periodic travel.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Likely project areas include civil engineering projects, water resources studies, public drainage system repairs, hydrologic modeling and storm water planning. Candidate must be willing to travel throughout the state/region for project meetings and project management related activities.
Benefits of Joining HEI
HEI offers competitive pay, annual bonuses, paid health, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, PTO, paid holidays, a generous 401(k) and profit sharing plans with potential company contributions totaling up to 15% of annual salary.
To apply, go to: http://www.houstoneng.com/careers
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability