2730 7th Ave S
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$30,000 - $49,999
The Business Development Associate (BDA) is responsible for generating new business through outside sales activities such as cold calls, prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning, and relationship building. The BDA is accountable for focusing on and generating business through new sales in primarily small to medium size accounts. The BDA will deal most frequently with business owners and/or department management.
• Develop and implement an effective sales plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives for small to medium size accounts.
• Perform prospecting and screening activities to identify qualified prospects for new business development.
• Use the consultative sales strategy to effectively overcome client objections and maximize sales activity within assigned territory.
• Establish and maintain good public relations and networking within the community to develop new business.
• Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to develop comprehensive sales presentation materials tailored to the account.
• Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business accounts.
• Collaborate with internal staff to ensure that accounts sold are consistent with service resources.
• Interface with appropriate field management to establish pricing for quotes and bids that are consistent with the company’s financial objectives.
• Maintain written documentation of sales activities in order to facilitate appropriate reporting.
• Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all services offered by Company and awareness of the competition (i.e. market share, pricing, services offered, etc.).
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field is required
• Minimum of three to five years of experience in an outside B2B sales capacity is required
• Successful sales track record, including sales growth
• Strong sales presentation and persuasion skills
• Effective rapport-building and relationship management skills
• Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
• Ability to effectively work autonomously with minimal management direction
• Ability to take initiative and manage time effectively
• Proficient technology skills including CRM
Please submit your resumes to email@example.com
If you have any questions please contact Karen Witzel at 701-241-2902