Montana-Dakota Utilities Co.
400 N 4th St. Bismarck ND 58501
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$30,000 - $49,999
Responsible for placing safety as #1 priority in day to day work routine for self and others. Responsible for the bindery and finishing process of printed material for all companies within MDU Resources Group. Inspect finished product to maintain strict quality control. Knowledge of the operation and mechanics of all bindery equipment. Stay current with the Print Shop operations, providing assistance as needed. Act as liaison between Print Shop and Mailroom for shipping/mailing of finished products.
Key Skills & Competencies
• Proficient in the use all equipment typically used for bindery in a print shop.
• Mechanically inclined with the ability to program and troubleshoot digital equipment for specific requests by the customer.
• Excellent eye hand coordination.
• Good decision making skills when prioritizing work to meet time constraints. Willing to work in a team environment and cross-train within the department.
• Self-starter and the ability to handle multiple priorities in an organized and timely manner.
• God oral and written communication skills.
• Basic skills in the use of Windows OS and various applications including Microsoft Office and Turbo CC.
• Maintain strict confidentiality.
An Associate’s Degree in Graphic Design, two to three years of experience in all areas of bindery and good knowledge of all Print Shop operations. Mechanical background a plus.
•Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, no sponsorships considered.
•Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
•As required by ND state law, applicants are hereby notified that smoking is prohibited in and around MDU facilities and permissible only in designated areas.
•May be required to maintain a valid driver's license.
• High school diploma or GED. Familiar with digital equipment used for folding, cutting,
collating, punching, and stapling.
• Minimum one year of experience working in a Print Shop or Mailroom environment.
Apply online at jobs.mdu.com or fax completed application to 701-222-7821.