2730 7th Ave S
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$30,000 - $49,999
The Welder Fabricator position bonds or welds metal (non-ferrous) parts together using a spot welding gun or manual, semi-automatic, electric or gas welding equipment according to the job specifications found on work orders and blueprints. Welders also repair worn parts of metal by surface welding, welding seams or filling in holes or indentations. This position will weld prototypes according to drawings, safely weld with two or more different welding machines on complex production runs independently, and design welding fixtures.
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 3:30pm-12am (avg 10 hours per week of overtime)
• Must have 2-4 years of prior welding experience working with a minimum of two different types of welding machines in a machine shop environment
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Able to read blueprints, weld symbols and layout
• Welding certification with AWS (American Welding ) is preferred but not required.
• Must possess a mechanical aptitude
• Must possess organizational skills to determine the most efficient order of multiple tasks to meet deadlines
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/fargo
If you have any questions please contact Michael Smith at 701-412-2914