Montana-Dakota Utilities Co.
400 N 4th St. Bismarck ND 58501
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$70,000 and above
Responsible for placing safety as #1 priority in day to day work routine for self and others. Provides management oversight and direction of the Company’s Safety Management System (SMS) program(s). Responsible for the development and implementation of an SMS to create a continuous improvement approach to controlling risk, and providing an organizational framework to support a sound process safety culture. Responsible for overseeing quality management functions in the entire Utility Group service area.
Job will be located in an existing office in our service territory (North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Washington, or Oregon).
• Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Safety, Business Management, Engineering, or a related field.
• Seven years of experience related to safety management, continuous improvement, compliance, process safety, quality, or operations.
• Prior supervisory or leadership experience.
• Position requires travel; therefore, required to maintain a valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, no sponsorships considered.
• Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
• As required by ND state law, applicants are hereby notified that smoking is prohibited in and around MDU facilities and permissible only in designated areas.
Apply online at jobs.mdu.com or fax completed application to 701-222-7821.