4050 Garden View Dr, Suite 200
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$30,000 - $49,999
Grand Forks, ND
AE2S Construction specializes in construction and program management, process piping, electrical and controls installations, and other related services. Our construction managers and superintendents, electrical engineers, master electricians, programmers, CADD, and other support professionals have experience in design/build/maintenance of pipeline systems and associated facility infrastructure, new installations of pad sites, and new construction or upgrades to salt water disposal facilities and freshwater depots. In addition, we provide a full range of electrical and controls services, including as-builts and other deliverables, electrical system installs, safety and security services, predictive maintenance analysis, energy savings services, lighting, instrumentation and controls, SCADA, and telemetry, among other things.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits Plan!
?AE2S offers more than just competitive compensation and a best-in-class insurance package to our employees and families; our benefit plan is one of the richest plans currently in the marketplace today!
* 100-percent paid Family Health Insurance
* 100-percent paid Employee Dental and Vision Insurance
* Discretionary Bonus Plan
* 100-percent Employee Owned
* Matching 401(k) Contributions with Discretionary Profit Sharing Contributions
* Paid Time Off (PTO) Credits for Past Experience
* Wellness Program
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / PROJECT COORDINATOR - Grand Forks, ND
AE2S Construction is currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant / Project Coordinator to work out of our Grand Forks, ND location. The ideal candidate is organized with an eye for detail, is a strong communicator, and excels in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
* Assemble project documents, shop drawings, manuals, etc., and other project and post-construction submittals, for distribution to clients and vendors.
* Assemble and verify construction contract change order information for approval by Project Manager.
* Provide assistance with contract administration for various projects.
* Participate in project status meetings.
* Enter project data, track the accounting and billing of materials, and maintain ProContractor database.
* Maintain calendars, coordinate meetings, and arrange travel with Travel Coordinator for ACL staff.
* Provide project coordination and support to ACL Construction Manager, Project Managers, Estimators, and all other employees to include duties such as filing, copying, scanning, answering phones, mailing documents, preparing conference room and meeting materials, and distributing mail.
* Perform weekly processing tasks, in conjunction with the AE2S Construction Accounting team, including payroll, timesheets, equipment usage processing, new hire paperwork, accounts payable, credit card processing, and initial accounts receivable follow up.
* Create payment requests and prepare lien waivers.
* Maintain Grand Forks vehicles and equipment registrations and other related licensing and maintenance.
* Order and manage inventory of office supplies.
* Work directly with the AE2S Construction Accounting team on all matters related to accounting, as well as perform additional accounting activities as requested.
* Associate’s Degree specializing in administrative assistant, accounting, business, or related field.
* 2-3 years of Project Coordinating experience with similar responsibilities.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
* Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business.
* Related experience within construction or oil/gas industry.
* Previous experience using ProContractor by View Point or similar construction project management software.