PO Box 6150, Dept 3140
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$50,000 - $69,999
Serve as primary fiscal Account Manager for assigned units.
• Serve as primary budget contact point for assigned Units
• Assist as needed in the processing of transactions, which may include some or all of: Accounts Payable, Deposits, Purchasing Card, Payroll, and Travel/Expense reimbursement.
• Serve as primary fiscal liaison with faculty/staff in assigned Units, providing guidance on budget, reconciliations, reports, and accounting issues
• Maintain efficient accounting system
• Provide timely and accurate fiscal information
Perform payroll functions for all funding sources, including State Appropriated, Institutional Collections, and Grants.
• Work with staff to ensure payroll for Units is processed timely and accurately. This may include review and/or preparation of payroll forms, database management, and problem resolution.
• Respond to requests from administration, departments, faculty and other stakeholders
• Other duties assigned
• Bachelor’s in accounting, business, or finance
• 4+ years experience in accounting
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Computer skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting
• Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• MBA or CPA
• Experience using PeopleSoft
• Experience working in the North Dakota university system