2730 7th Ave S
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$50,000 - $69,999
Spherion Staffing is looking for a well-qualified Design and Development Manager for a manufacturing client. The Design and Development Manager will manage the development of new products, oversee the product improvement process and coordinate the product to customer integration process.
• Manage the development of new and existing products of all Company product lines ensuring all relevant product standards are identified and incorporated into required documentation
• Oversee all product improvement projects for existing products
• Coordinate the overall product to customer integration process for all product lines
• Work with sales, quality, operations, drafting and purchasing, logistics and risk management to define customer driven product requirements and to establish priorities of projects
• Maintain the company’s Engineering Change Order (ECO) approval process for areas of responsibility
• Assessment of ECO changes and identifies cost impact and risk to company
• Work with purchasing and operations to evaluate capabilities
• Coordinate outside engineering resources as required by specific project needs
• Work with complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering and/or equivalent experience required.
• 3 years of engineering design experience in a manufacturing environment required.
• Management experience preferred.
• Project management experience preferred
• Good understanding of manufacturing, new product development process, engineering change order process, project management and quality systems
• Must have the ability to provide engineering solutions to sales and operations to solve problems
• Fully versed in product bill of materials
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/fargo or email your resume to email@example.com