Obermiller Nelson Engineer
2201 12th Street East Suite E Fargo ND
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
$70,000 and above
ONE is a mechanical, electrical, and civil engineering consulting firm, specializing in building system design, services, and innovative solutions. At ONE, we care about people. We care about the success and wellbeing of our employees, clients, and the communities in which we live, work, and play. This translates into an unparalleled work environment that thrives on honesty, service, quality, innovation, and growth. Through our mission and vision, and a culture shaped by our values, we believe our commitment to our employees will provide our clients and communities with leaders making a meaningful impact to those around us.
ONE is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing team of professionals in our Fargo, ND location.
Job Summary: This position will be responsible for leading and managing all marketing strategies and initiatives within ONE. This position will collaborate and oversee corresponding team members within the firm to ensure necessary completion of all marketing projects and tactics; ensuring the overall competitiveness and reputation of the company within the industry. The Marketing Manager will promote and impact the sales of our services by establishing credibility in the marketplace through communication and marketing programs. This position will provide overall leadership for the department and manage their team effectively to ensure their individual tasks, responsibilities, and goals are executed and achieved. This is a Manager/Doer position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop/manage/present/execute Market Activation Plan (MAP) activities in collaboration with business unit leaders on a quarterly basis.
• Manage and oversee marketing team member(s) within the business unit.
• Successfully manage CRM platform through bi-weekly meetings, continuous communication with business unit leaders, and data collection and recording.
• Accurately update business unit marketing plan on regular basis and with close coordination with business unit leadership.
• Lead internal marketing communication efforts with marketing team members.
• Continually analyze market trends, data, and conduct market research.
• Stay up-to-date with information which impacts company services and actively report findings to company and managing partners.
• Manage website, content, and overall business unit brand including coordinating social media.
• Creating and refining marketing materials for targeted clients.
• Develop /RFP’s,RFQ’s, and other client deliverables as necessary.
• Oversee the conferences and trade shows with support from marketing team and admin support.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Licenses/Certifications required):
• Bachelor’s in Marketing or related field.
• 5+ years of progressive marketing and management experience, preferably in the AEC industry.
• Strong skills in Adobe Creative Cloud; specifically, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Proven ability to think strategically and analytically.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• CRM platform experience strongly preferred.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of veteran, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.