4050 Garden View Dr, Suite 200
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$30,000 - $49,999
Watford City, North Dakota
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - WATFORD CITY, NORTH DAKOTA
AE2S Construction specializes in construction and program management, process piping, electrical and controls installations, and other related services. Our construction managers and superintendents, electrical engineers, master electricians, programmers, CADD, and other support professionals have experience in design/build/maintenance of pipeline systems and associated facility infrastructure, new installations of pad sites, and new construction or upgrades to salt water disposal facilities and freshwater depots. In addition, we provide a full range of electrical and controls services, including as-builts and other deliverables, electrical system installs, safety and security services, predictive maintenance analysis, energy savings services, lighting, instrumentation and controls, SCADA, and telemetry, among other things.
?AE2S offers more than just competitive compensation and a best-in-class insurance package to our employees and families; our benefit plan is one of the richest plans currently in the marketplace today!
* 100-percent paid Family Health Insurance
* 100-percent paid Employee Dental and Vision Insurance
* Discretionary Bonus Plan
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Matching 401(k) Contributions with Discretionary Profit Sharing Contributions
* Paid Time Off (PTO) Credits for Past Experience
* Wellness Program
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - WATFORD CITY, ND
Due to our continued growth, AE2S Construction is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work out of our Watford City shop location. The ideal candidate has a stable work-history, excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and organization skills, and is a true go-getter who is willing to go beyond expectations.
* Serve as receptionist for Watford City AE2S Construction's Shop/Office.
* Maintain calendars, coordinate meetings, and arrange travel with Travel Coordinator for AE2S Construction staff.
* Manage all aspects of running a busy office by filing, copying, scanning, mailing documents, preparing conference room and meeting materials, and distributing mail.
* Perform weekly processing tasks such as payroll, timesheets, equipment usage processing, new hire paperwork, accounts payable, credit card processing, and initial accounts receivable follow up.
* Enter project data, track the accounting and billing of materials, and maintain ProContractor database.
* Create payment requests and prepare lien waivers.
* Maintain WC vehicles and equipment registrations and other related licensing and maintenance.
* Order and manage inventory of office supplies.
* Associate’s Degree specializing in administrative assistant, accounting, or business field or equivalent. experience in Administrative Assistant role; specific experience within construction or oil/gas industry a plus
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel); Experience with ProContractor by View Point or similar project management software a plus.
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Willingness to go beyond expectations to help others.