4050 Garden View Dr, Suite 200
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$70,000 and above
Advanced Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc. (AE2S) is an award-winning, specialized civil/environmental consulting engineering firm that provides professional services and a unique brand of extreme client service. Our work environment is consistently recognized both locally and nationally for our great culture and values, proven recognition programs, and social atmosphere.
* Great Culture and Spirit where Creativity is Fostered!
* Significant Opportunities to Grow and Advance!
* Core Values which Speak to the Heart of AE2S and its Employees!
* Large, Diverse, and Challenging Projects with the Latest Technology!
* Family-Friendly with Flexibility and Work-Life Balance!
AE2S offers more than just competitive compensation and a best-in-class insurance package to our employees and families; our benefit plan is one of the richest plans currently in the marketplace today!
* 100-percent paid Family Health Insurance
* 100-percent paid Employee Dental and Vision Insurance
* Discretionary Bonus Plan
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Matching 401(k) Contributions with Discretionary Profit Sharing Contributions
* Paid Time Off (PTO) Credits for Past Experience
* Wellness Program
SENIOR INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL SYSTEMS SPECIALIST - Williston, ND
* Up to $15,000 Signing Bonus
* Starting Wage: $40/hour to $50/hour
AE2S is seeking an experienced Senior Instrumentation and Control (I&C) Systems Specialist for its Williston, ND office to work closely with Programmers, Project Managers, Engineers, clients, and contractors to develop and implement outstanding control solutions that exceed client needs and expectations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Install, calibrate, and troubleshoot process instrumentation and control system components.
* Troubleshoot electrical and control systems by reading control wiring schematics and PLC logic.
* Maintain and modify existing control systems.
* Minimum 10 years of experience within the instrumentation and control systems field.
* Experience with programming, start-up, commissioning, and service of complex instrumentation and control systems.
* Experience with SCADA/HMI, telemetry, PLC/logic control, and industrial networks (wireless, fiber optic, Ethernet, and serial).
* Experience with device integration using industry standard equipment (e.g., Allen-Bradley, Rockwell, GE, Wonderware, etc.).
* Ability to communicate effectively with clients and other employees.
* Experience with RSLogix 500 and 500 Ladder Logic programming, Allen Bradley PanelView programming, and Ethernet networking
* Some travel required.
* Degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Technology, or similar field.
* Proficient with Wonderware SCADA programming.