2730 7th Ave S
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$50,000 - $69,999
Spherion Staffing is looking for a reliable Safety Manager for a local Fargo client. The Safety Manager is responsible for all aspects of safety throughout the organization and has to ensure everyone in the company complies with health and safety laws. The Safety Manager will also be responsible for establishing policies that will create and maintain a safe workplace.
As a safety manager you must have excellent attention to detail to identify hazards. You will also be able to discover opportunities for improving conditions and execute various safety programs. The ability to communicate guidelines to a multidisciplinary workforce is essential.
The goal is to ensure the workplace meets all legal expectations and actively supports occupational health and safety.
Pay $50-80k/year DOE
• Manage all safety related aspects of the day to day safety of the organization including yard safety, inspection of equipment, proper securing of loads, road tests, safety training and program development
• Responsible for monitoring and managing CSA compliance for all vehicles- part of FMSCA
• Accident management with first call responsibility in cooperation with the Director of Safety
• High school diploma or GED with two years continuing education in the field of risk management required.
• Four years risk management experience in a trucking environment
• Experience with securing of flat-bed loads
• Portray a courteous and professional attitude to all internal and external customers.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to solve complex problems
• Excellent Analytical skills
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/fargo or email your resume to email@example.com