4050 Garden View Dr, Suite 200
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$30,000 - $49,999
Advanced Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc. (AE2S) is an award-winning, specialized civil/environmental consulting engineering firm that provides professional services and a unique brand of extreme client service. Our work environment is consistently recognized both locally and nationally for our great culture and values, proven recognition programs, and social atmosphere.
* Significant Opportunities to Grow and Advance
* Great Culture and Spirit where Creativity is Fostered
* Core Values which Speak to the Heart of AE2S and its Employees
* Large, Diverse, and Challenging Projects with the Latest Technology
* Family-Friendly with Flexibility and Work-Life Balance
AE2S offers more than just competitive compensation and a best-in-class insurance package to our employees and families; our benefit plan is one of the richest plans currently in the marketplace today!
* 100-percent paid Family Health Insurance
* 100-percent paid Employee Dental and Vision Insurance
* Discretionary Bonus Plan
* 100-percent Employee Owned
* Matching 401(k) Contributions with Discretionary Profit Sharing Contributions
* Paid Time Off (PTO) Credits for Past Experience
* Wellness Program
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - Grand Forks, ND
We are a fast-paced, team-oriented and technologically advanced engineering consulting firm. If you are seeking a forward-thinking culture, AE2S is a fit for you! This position serves as the first point of contact for employees, clients, and guests to AE2S’s largest office of 90+ employees. This position will serve as the primary point of contact for calls to the Grand Forks office working in close coordination and teamwork with other Grand Forks Administrative Assistants and the Operations Manager.
* Provide primary phone support for all calls to the Grand Forks Office by answering in a professional and courteous manner, including carrying a cordless phone while away from the front desk.
* Provide general administrative assistance, including greeting guests, copying, scanning, typing, taking meeting minutes, data entry, research, running errands, general office maintenance, etc.
* Provide support to professional and technical staff with tasks as assigned. This requires proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Maintain office calendars. This requires proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and its Calendar function.
* Coordinate meeting room scheduling and set up, including preparing meeting materials, providing food and beverages, assisting with IT needs.
* Distribute incoming mail to staff and prepare outgoing mail. Deliver mail to the post office, UPS or Fedex as needed.
* Assist with office events, including Monthly Celebration Events, annual Christmas celebration, annual summer picnic, and other special events.
* Order office supplies and equipment.
* Other tasks as assigned specific to office.
* 2+ years previous work experience in an office environment
* Thorough knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office software, especially Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong organization skills
* Valid driver’s license
* Previous experience in construction, engineering or architectural firm
* Strong technical editing and formatting skills
* Associate’s degree specializing in administrative assistant, business, or related field
* Knowledge of Deltek Vision