PO Box 1034 Dickinson, ND 58602
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$30,000 - $49,999
Dickinson, ND, USA 58601
Fisher Industries is a 65-year-old company dedicated to all phases of aggregate processing including design and manufacturing of crushing, washing, screening and conveying equipment. For additional information about our company visit our website at www.fisherind.com. We are currently looking for Equipment Operators for our Northern Region Operations based out of Dickinson, ND.
The Equipment Operator must be able to operate a skidsteer/loader/dozer/crusher according to project specifications. The individual will be responsible for servicing and maintaining equipment on a daily basis. Position requires extensive overnight travel.
1. Operate equipment efficiently to maintain production goals.
2. Assist with setup and tear down of plants.
3. Perform general maintenance, repair, and service equipment as required or directed by supervisor.
4. General housekeeping of equipment and plant on a daily basis or as directed by supervisor.
5. Individual must be able to lift objects weighing 80 lb. on a regular basis.
6. The use of a shovel to move material will be necessary.
7. Perform all duties within safety guidelines set up by M.S.H.A. and company policy.
8. Perform pre-shift inspections on equipment prior to startup.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. Able to operate equipment efficiently to maintain project specifications.
2. Work well in a team environment.
3. Mechanical knowledge of equipment and able to perform routine maintenance.
4. Basic knowledge of welding and using a cutting torch.
5. Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please email email@example.com to request an accommodation. This email is only to request an accommodation to the application process and is not an email to inquire about the status of your application.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.