4050 Garden View Dr, Suite 200
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
Grand Forks or Fargo
Advanced Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc. (AE2S) is an award-winning, specialized civil/environmental consulting engineering firm that provides professional services and a unique brand of extreme client service. Our work environment is consistently recognized both locally and nationally for our great culture and values, proven recognition programs, and social atmosphere.
* Great Culture and Spirit where Creativity is Fostered
* Significant Opportunities to Grow and Advance
* 100-percent Employee Owned
* Core Values which Speak to the Heart of AE2S and its Employees
* Large, Diverse, and Challenging Projects with the Latest Technology
* Family-Friendly with Flexibility and Work-Life Balance
AE2S offers more than just competitive compensation and a best-in-class insurance package to our employees and families; our benefit plan is one of the richest plans currently in the marketplace today!
* 100-percent paid Family Health Insurance
* 100-percent paid Employee Dental and Vision Insurance
* Discretionary Bonus Plan
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Matching 401(k) Contributions with Discretionary Profit Sharing Contributions
* Paid Time Off (PTO) Credits for Past Experience
* Wellness Program
Wastewater Project Manager - Grand Forks, ND or Fargo, ND
AE2S has an exciting opportunity for individuals wanting to go beyond an ordinary career. We are a fast-paced, team-oriented and technologically advanced engineering consulting firm. If you are seeking a forward-thinking culture and opportunity for advancement, AE2S is the right place for you! AE2S is looking for a wastewater engineer with entrepreneurial vision and commitment to providing extreme client service. Join our growing firm now!
The Wastewater Project Manager will be a key part of business development and project delivery to support our Red River Valley operations working in conjunction with our Wastewater Practice Leader. In addition to business development, this individual will be responsible for project and client management as well as engineering design.
* Perform business development activities for new and existing municipal and industrial wastewater clients including identifying, evaluating, and pursuing high priority clients.
* Maintain market and technical presence within the region.
* Participate in and/or manage project pursuit and proposal efforts. Coordinate and collaborate with marketing staff to ensure our proposals address client needs.
* Manage and provide professional services for wastewater engineering projects that include planning, study, design, and construction administration on projects related to wastewater collection and treatment.
* Manage multi-disciplinary resources to deliver high quality projects that meet or exceed clients’ expectations.
* Manage performance of assigned project team members including Project Engineers, Junior Engineers, and Technicians.
* Maintain existing client relationships and enhance pursued relationships with clients.
* Provide quality control and quality assurance as part of the AE2S team.
* Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field.
* Registration as a Professional Engineer in North Dakota and Minnesota or ability to obtain within 6 months.
* 8+ years of experience in wastewater treatment and/or collection.
* Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to travel as required for project/client responsibilities and business development.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
* Master’s degree in civil or environmental engineering.
* Knowledge of project financials.
* Demonstrated experience pursuing and winning wastewater projects through the competitive RFP/Q process.
AE2S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer