4050 Garden View Dr, Suite 200
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
Watford City, ND
AE2S Construction specializes in construction and program management, process piping, electrical and controls installations, and other related services. Our construction managers and superintendents, electrical engineers, master electricians, programmers, CADD, and other support professionals have experience in design/build/maintenance of pipeline systems and associated facility infrastructure, new installations of pad sites, and new construction or upgrades to salt water disposal facilities and freshwater depots. In addition, we provide a full range of electrical and controls services, including as-builts and other deliverables, electrical system installs, safety and security services, predictive maintenance analysis, energy savings services, lighting, instrumentation and controls, SCADA, and telemetry, among other things.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits Plan!
?AE2S Construction offers more than just competitive compensation and a best-in-class insurance package to our employees and families; our benefit plan is one of the richest plans currently in the marketplace today!
* 100-percent paid Family Health Insurance
* 100-percent paid Employee Dental and Vision Insurance
* Discretionary Bonus Plan
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Matching 401(k) Contributions with Discretionary Profit Sharing Contributions
* Paid Time Off (PTO) Credits for Past Experience
* Wellness Program
Health, Safety, and Environmental Adviser - Watford City, ND
The Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) Adviser is responsible for ensuring all health, safety, and environmental regulations are communicated and followed throughout assigned AE2S/AE2S Construction office locations and project/job sites; performing quality control and quality assurance audits on job sites; Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
* Actively support and bolster a culture of safety in partnership with HSE Manager and staff.
* Provide support and assistance in safety-related regulatory reporting, inspections, audits, and violation concerns.
* Provide input and assistance in the development of new safety programs, procedures, initiatives, and best practices.
* Provide safety-related support and feedback in relation to addressing contract and project management needs.
* Conduct project site visits to observe and ensure HSE policies are being followed to the companies and/ or client’s expectations.
* Assist HSE Manager and staff with investigations of accidents and injuries.
* Conduct safety training as needed to meet the needs of the company.
* Perform quality control and/ or quality assurance audits per the direction of HSE Manager and/ or Division Managers.
* Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
* 5-8 years of experience in occupational safety or safety-related role with understanding of Oil and Gas as well as OSHA standards
* 4 years of experience within construction safety
* Proven ability to carry out safety programs across multiple job/project sites and office locations/facilities.
* Knowledgeable in federal, state and local laws pertaining to safety standards and regulations
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to effectively lead, influence, and motivate others
* Ability to travel to meet the requirements of the position including a valid driver’s license
* Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Safety Management, Construction Management or related field
* Experience with contractor prequalification and application systems such as ISNetworld, NCMS, Avetta, First Verify, PEC, and others
* Safeland Certified trainer
* Electrical Construction experience