4050 Garden View Dr, Suite 200
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$50,000 - $69,999
AE2S Construction specializes in construction and program management, process piping, electrical and controls installations, and other related services. Our construction managers and superintendents, electrical engineers, master electricians, programmers, CADD, and other support professionals have experience in design/build/maintenance of pipeline systems and associated facility infrastructure, new installations of pad sites, and new construction or upgrades to salt water disposal facilities and freshwater depots. In addition, we provide a full range of electrical and controls services, including as-builts and other deliverables, electrical system installs, safety and security services, predictive maintenance analysis, energy savings services, lighting, instrumentation and controls, SCADA, and telemetry, among other things.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits Plan!
?AE2S Construction offers more than just competitive compensation and a best-in-class insurance package to our employees and families; our benefit plan is one of the richest plans currently in the marketplace today!
100-percent paid Family Health Insurance
100-percent paid Employee Dental and Vision Insurance
Discretionary Bonus Plan
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Matching 401(k) Contributions with Discretionary Profit Sharing Contributions
Paid Time Off (PTO) Credits for Past Experience
Payroll Accountant - Grand Forks, ND
The Payroll Accountant performs a wide variety of payroll processing activities, including computing wage and overtime payments, calculating and recording payroll deductions, processing wage garnishments, and completing needed compliance reporting for approximately 150 employees. In addition, the successful candidate will assist other Accounting team members with tasks such as general ledger, billing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and other general accounting functions.
* Responsible for in-house full cycle payroll processing to include, but not limited to:
* Entering data into payroll system
* Reviewing and posting timesheets on a weekly basis to ensure accurate pay code entry
* Entering and reconciling payroll deductions and changes
* Preparing and reconciling payroll reviews
* Auditing of data entry
* Responsible for ensuring all required payrolls per week are delivered accurately and timely.
* Produce and distribute weekly Certified Payroll Reports.
* Understand Union agreements and requirements as they relate to payroll, administration of wages and fringe benefit requirements, etc.
* Complete monthly Union Reports by the required due dates.
* Reconcile employee benefits monthly and annually as needed.
* Gather data to complete yearly payroll insurance and other related audits.
* Balance payroll accounts by auditing information, identifying and resolving discrepancies, and correcting as appropriate.
* Create and submit electronic files for bank, retirement plan contribution and HSA contribution uploads related to payroll.
* Produce annual W-2s and management reports.
* File monthly, quarterly, and year-end payroll reports and taxes.
* Act as a subject matter expert as it relates to gross to net payroll rules and wage and hour laws. Remain up-to-date on multi-state and federal payroll rules and regulations to ensure compliance.
* Provide employees with training on timesheet entry and PC Mobile systems.
* Provide client service to internal employees by answering questions and inquiries related to paychecks, deductions, W-2s, etc.
* Complete accounting tasks related to general ledger, billing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and other general accounting functions as called upon and available.
* Associate’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or other related field.
* 4+ years of payroll experience including knowledge of multi-state payroll, tax withholdings, deductions, and the associated accounting transactions.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
* Ability to maintain a high level of discretion with confidential information.
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
* Construction company experience.
* Diligence and commitment to following through and resolving issues.
* Experience with ProContractor by Viewpoint or other construction specific software system.
* Experience with union payroll, prevailing wage/Davis Bacon and certified payroll reporting.
* Ability to independently manage time and prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines.