3901 N Louise Ave
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$30,000 - $49,999
Midco has been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. By 2025, Midco will deploy 10G, the next great leap for broadband – while also expanding its fixed wireless network to rural areas. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
• Free and discounted Midco services
• Tuition reimbursement
• Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
• Employee referral program
• Wellness programs
Visit MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Maintain the inventory for Midco’s Field Operations group including the control and appropriate requisition, and distribution of equipment.
• Maintain, control, and organize Midcontinent’s Field Operations inventory.
• Accurately distribute equipment to the appropriate personnel.
• Perform and maintain records of inventory cycle counts.
• Initiate timely and accurate requisition orders to replenish the inventory.
• Accurately record all inventory activity.
• Drive and maintain forklifts safely and responsibly.
• Manage all shipping and receiving activity and documentation.
• Safely unload incoming shipments, and prepare and load outgoing shipments.
• Key data with a high level of accuracy.
• Oversee all shipping and receiving activity and documentation.
• Pre-provision and package equipment.
• Be willing and able to travel in accordance with Midcontinent’s “Use of Vehicle for Company Business” policy.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
• Adhere to Midco’s privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
• Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Mentor new hires as required.
• Provide clerical and administrative support as necessary.
• Successfully complete ongoing training as necessary.
• Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
• Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco.
• Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
• Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
• Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
• Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
• Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions
• All employees are required to actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• High school diploma or GED required. Some college or vocational training preferred.
• Knowledge of and experience with Great Plains software preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or carry loads of up to 70 lbs.
• The employee will be required to stand or walk for a majority of their scheduled shift.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock, vibration, paint, and various cleaning chemicals.
• The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
• Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law.