PO Box 6150, Dept 3140
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$70,000 and above
The purpose of this position is to develop, implement, deliver, and monitor the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) initiatives, educational opportunities, and events across all of ND EPSCoR’s statewide programs; including, ensuring fidelity across all ND EPSCoR:
– K12 STEM activities, initiatives, and programs by functioning as a member of the ND EPSCoR administrative team that delivers professional development initiatives to ND EPSCoR’s stakeholders.
- Post-secondary STEM activities, initiatives, and programs by functioning as a member of the ND EPSCoR administrative team that delivers professional development initiatives to ND EPSCoR’s stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, technology, engineering or mathematics
– Demonstrated knowledge of: 1)Integration of technology in STEM education and 2) Challenges typically associated with student performance in STEM disciplines and various techniques for overcoming them.
- Evidence of: 1) Ability to analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action; 2) Effective communication (both oral and written) to a variety of audiences; 3) Commitment and sensitivity to affirmative action, equal opportunity and human rights; 4) Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner; 5) Ability to self-prioritize competing projects with multiple deadlines; 6) Excellent interpersonal skills. - Strong technology experience and skills: 1) Demonstrated high proficiency in Microsoft Office products; 2) Presentation skills; 3) Social media skills.
- Master’s degree
– Demonstrated knowledge of current theories, techniques and methodologies of STEM used in the development of K12 STEM learning modules.
– Evidence of job development/community outreach experience.
– Strong technology experience and skills:
Demonstrated proficiency in Qualtics survey product.
– Work Experience in Addition to Formal Education/Training: 1) Classroom teaching experience in STEM related areas at K12 or post-secondary level (preferred); 2) Experience in career and technical education; 3) Administrative experience; 4) Familiarity with grant coordination/ implementation; 5) Teaching certification.