PO Box 6150, Dept 3140
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$30,000 - $49,999
The Assistant Director of Facilities & Operations reports to the Director of Facilities, Operations and Equipment and is responsible for directing the event management area of North Dakota State University Athletics, which includes event planning and game operation activities for intercollegiate contests hosted by NDSU. Also Included is assisting in day-to-day facility maintenance of all athletic department facilities.
This position will also oversee the use of athletic facilities for non-athletic department venue rentals for revenue generation, including but not limited to, coordination of reservations, contracts, insurance, risk management, invoicing, and scheduling appropriate staff and staffing levels.
• Master’s degree at start date from accredited university or college with emphasis in Sports Management/Administration or related field
• One (1) to Two (2) years of Event Management experience in NCAA intercollegiate athletics or professional sports
• Experience in managing large groups of people in the coordination of large scale events
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience in athletic venue scheduling
• Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to manage and multitask in a high paced environment
• Strong problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
• Experience supervising part-time staff and students