Burleigh County Human Resources
316 N 5th St, Ste 106, Bismarck, ND 58501
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$30,000 - $49,999
Under the general supervision of the Burleigh County Commissioner/Portfolio Holder, this position will serve as the administrative assistant for the 4-H program and receptionist for the Burleigh County NDSU Extension Office. Duties will include but will not be limited to website management, social media updates, 4-H online enrollment systems, 4-H accounting, financials, database management, and engagement with 4-H families. Administrative, clerical, and technical assistance will be provided to the NDSU Extension Agents in scheduling and preparing for programs and services.
• Associate’s Degree with major coursework in office support, business or office education, and two years’ experience in performing related office duties; four years of experience performing related office duties; and /or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products.
• Requires a high degree of written and verbal communication skills dealing with employees, clients, or the general public.
• Must have knowledge of business English, spelling, punctuation, modern office practices, procedures and equipment.
• Ability to handle multiple duties and priorities under limited supervision.