Burleigh County Human Resources
316 N 5th St, Ste 106, Bismarck, ND 58501
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$30,000 - $49,999
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides assistance to highway maintenance crew with general labor duties.
• Asphalt patching, flagging, hand grading and weed cutting.
• Operate tractors equipped with mowers, disks and other attachments; operate other light and medium duty equipment including pavers, compactors and loaders.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Perform preventative maintenance and upkeep of equipment.
• Observe established safety practices and procedures when working with equipment.
• Requires two (2) years experience in the operation of variable types of highway maintenance tools and equipment and general labor skills.
• Applicant must be 18 years of age or above with a valid Class D driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• Applicant will be subject to post offer driver’s license and criminal background checks, physical exam, and drug screening plus a general aptitude exam.