4050 Garden View Dr, Suite 200
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
Advanced Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc. (AE2S) is an award-winning, specialized civil/environmental consulting engineering firm that provides professional services and a unique brand of extreme client service. Our work environment is consistently recognized both locally and nationally for our great culture and values, proven recognition programs, and social atmosphere.
* Great Culture and Spirit where Creativity is Fostered
* Significant Opportunities to Grow and Advance
* 100-percent Employee Owned
* Core Values which Speak to the Heart of AE2S and its Employees
* Large, Diverse, and Challenging Projects with the Latest Technology
* Family-Friendly with Flexibility and Work-Life Balance
AE2S offers more than just competitive compensation and a best-in-class insurance package to our employees and families; our benefit plan is one of the richest plans currently in the marketplace today!
* 100-percent paid Family Health Insurance
* 100-percent paid Employee Dental and Vision Insurance
* Discretionary Bonus Plan
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Matching 401(k) Contributions with Discretionary Profit Sharing Contributions
* Paid Time Off (PTO) Credits for Past Experience
* Wellness Program
Civil Engineering Project Manager - Municipal | Grand Forks, ND
The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with team members to provide high-quality service to municipal clients on time and on budget.
* Provide professional services for municipal civil engineering projects to include design, plans, specifications, reports, project budgets, scope of work, permits, contracts, schedules, estimates, and coordination of sub-consultants and contractors.
* Client management activities including maintaining and enhancing existing and pursued client relationships, identifying, evaluating, and leading project opportunities.
* Manage multi-disciplinary staff resources and sub-consultants to deliver high quality projects that meet or exceed clients’ expectations.
* Develop and maintain budgets and schedules of project assignments.
* Coordinate, facilitate, and attend internal and external meetings.
* Provide quality control and assurance as part of AE2S’ overall municipal practice.
* Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field.
* Registration as a Professional Engineer in ND and MN or ability to obtain within 6 months.
* 8+ years of experience in civil engineering.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to travel as required for project/client responsibilities and business development.
* 2+ years of demonstrated experience as a project manager for municipal clients.
* Master’s degree in civil engineering or related field.
* Proficient with Civil 3D.
* Ability to lead both internal initiatives and external projects.
* Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.