WBI Energy, Inc
1250 West Century
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$50,000 - $69,999
Operate the compressor station in a safe and efficient manner. Responds to emergencies, scheduled and unscheduled overtime and after hour calls. Nothing in this job summary restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Experience in natural gas compression and dehydration processes and knowledge of natural gas pipeline related maintenance and construction activities, processes and operations including related DOT and OSHA regulations. Associate degree in an industrial or mechanical related field or equivalent work experience acceptable to the Company. Ability to analyze problems and take corrective action. Possess good mechanical and electrical aptitude and have proven human relations and computer skills. Ability to work independently. Possess and maintain a valid motor vehicle driver’s license and meet applicable DOT mandated commercial driver requirements (i.e. medical card, log book). Must be able to perform all the essential functions required of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Must successfully complete the Compressor Operator Training Program.
• This position requires that you reside within 30 miles of Tioga, ND and be able to respond to call outs within one hour.
• Out of town travel and overnight stays will be required.
AAS in Power Plant Technology.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, no sponsorships considered.
• Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
• Apply online at jobs.mdu.com
Work week Monday thru Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., alternating call out responsibilities. Position will cover Tioga and Williston compressor stations with a hire date of January 2021.
Apply online at jobs.mdu.com