MDU Resources Group, Inc
1200 W Century Avenue
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$70,000 and above
Responsible for providing legal services to the Company, representing the Company in administrative and legal proceedings and complex negotiations. Depending on level may be subject to supervision of the General Counsel and other senior attorneys or may provide supervision to outside counsel and legal team members. Responsible for placing safety as a #1 priority in day to day work routine for self and others.
* Juris Doctor, or equivalent degree, from an accredited law school
* License to practice law in North Dakota
Attorney II - Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience in the practice of law
Attorney III - Requires a minimum of 6 years of experience in the practice of law
Senior Attorney - Requires a minimum of 8 years of experience in the practice of law
Experience in the practice of regulatory and administrative law, with a focus on electric and natural gas utilities are preferred for this position. Experience in the practice of law in area(s) of practice related to the Company's business and operations.
Key Skills & Competencies
• Excellent human relations and communication skills in interacting with peers, customers, senior management and external parties.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines, both on an individual level and team commitments.
• Excellent analytical skills and independent judgment.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of corporate information.
• May be required to maintain a valid driver's license.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, no sponsorships considered.
• Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
Apply online at