Montana-Dakota Utilities Co.
400 N 4th St. Bismarck ND 58501
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$50,000 - $69,999
Responsible for placing safety as #1 priority in day to day work routine for self and others. Responsible for pre-engineering, project coordination, inspection, related design, justification of gas and/or electric distribution and transmission systems and other construction related activities. Responsible for facilitating and coordinating the construction of approved facilities and acts as a liaison with Engineering, Environmental, Safety, Energy Services, Construction Services, local municipalities, and consultants with both internal and external customers.
• Must possess a working knowledge of gas and/or electric utility operations at a level normally acquired through a two-year degree with strong technical emphasis; and
• Two years related work experience; or
• Acceptable combination of related work experience and education.
Key Skills & Competencies
• Demonstrates ability to work with potential customers and outside entities, including municipalities and utilities.
• Excellent organizational, customer service, and communication skills.
• Ability to remain calm, work safely and prioritize work including during stressful situations.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple groups on a project including during emergencies.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
• Proficient in the operation and use of personal computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite and Mobile applications.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, no sponsorships considered.
• Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
• May be subject to on-call requirements on a rotating basis.
• Required to maintain a valid driver’s license.
Apply online at jobs.mdu.com