Montana-Dakota Utilities Co.
400 N 4th St. Bismarck ND 58501
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$30,000 - $49,999
Responsible for placing safety as #1 priority in day to day work routine for self and others. Performs technical, administrative and clerical duties to support operations, electric and/or gas departments. Primary duties include record keeping, document preparation and development, meeting coordination and working with operational programs for input and maintenance, accounting functions and special projects. Provides quality customer service and maintains good rapport with internal and external customers to resolve issues.
• A working knowledge of business practices at a level normally acquired through completion of a two-year degree in a business-related discipline; and
• Two-years related business experience.
• Knowledge of operational programs such as: PowerPlan, JD Edwards, PCAD, CC&B, GIS and MAXIMO.
Key Skills & Competencies
• Highly motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with internal and external customers in a positive and effective manner.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with internal and external customers.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, as well as the ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects in a timely manner.
• Must take all measures necessary to protect networks, devices, programs and data from cyber-attack, damage or unauthorized access.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, no sponsorships considered.
• Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
• Apply online at jobs.mdu.com
Apply online at jobs.mdu.com