Montana-Dakota Utilities Co.
400 N 4th St. Bismarck ND 58501
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$70,000 and above
Responsible for placing safety as #1 priority in day to day work routine for self and others. Responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies and procedures for a comprehensive records and information management program. Manages the record center and staff. Provides organization and action for the life cycle of company records. Conducts training and provides expertise and guidance to customers within MDU Resources and its subsidiaries. Oversees document imaging functions and ensures product is of highest quality and meets customer expectations.
Bachelors’ degree in Records Management, Information Management, Accounting, Business Management, Business Law or a related field; or equivalent experience; and five years’ related work experience including archives, records and information management including prior leadership experience.
* Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Records & Information Management
* Supervisory experience in records and information management.
* Utility and Natural Resources industry experience.
* Working knowledge of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) laws and National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (NARUC) policy guidelines.
* Experience in Artificial Intelligence automation in relation to Electronic Records Management Processes.
* Certified Records Manager (CRM) and/or Information Governance Professional (IGP) designation.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, no sponsorships considered.
• Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
• Apply online at jobs.mdu.com
Apply online at jobs.mdu.com