Montana-Dakota Utilities Co.
400 N 4th St. Bismarck ND 58501
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$70,000 and above
Responsible for placing safety as #1 priority in day to day work routine for self and others. Responsible for the concept, design, build, and maintenance of information flow for use in the Gas Supply Department or as needed throughout the organization.
Applicable information includes but is not limited to demand forecasting, city gate measurement data, end-use customer consumption, forecasted and historical weather, customer scheduling information, and pipeline utilization. Applies basic engineering techniques for entry-level assignments with review and guidance from a higher level.
* Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline.
* Prior engineering experience in electric/natural gas utility.
* Experience with SQL
* Knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), C# or VB.Net
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, no sponsorships considered.
• Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
• Limited travel requirements (<5%).
• Apply online at jobs.mdu.com
Apply online at jobs.mdu.com