WBI Energy, Inc
1250 West Century
Web Site: (new browser window will open)
Job Listing URL: (new browser window will open)
$30,000 - $49,999
Responsible for placing safety as #1 priority in day to day work routine for self and others. Under guidance and direction of department personnel, creates maps, and exhibits; and performs a variety of technical duties.
Must possess a working knowledge of AutoCAD mapping and drawing at a level normally acquired through the completion of a two-year degree in survey, civil, geomatics, engineering technology or drafting or equivalent related work experience.
Key Skills & Competencies
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with internal and external customers.
• Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft and other standard office software.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proven time management and organizational skills.
• Must take all measures necessary to protect networks, devices, programs and data from cyber-attack, damage or unauthorized access.
• May be required to maintain a valid driver’s license.
• Requires travel: Minimal (up to 10%)
Knowledge of the Public Lands Survey System, GPS and GIS.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, no sponsorships considered.
• Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
• Apply online at jobs.mdu.com
Apply online at jobs.mdu.com